
OMG...it was completely amazing! I'm at a loss of words to describe how great it was. I think reading the book first made it even better, you know? Okay so lets recap:
We got to the theater a little after 11:00pm, which we should have gotten there earlier because the theater was packed. We did actually find some decent seat, though. We ended up sitting next to this woman with three teenage girls. Wow, were they annoying. At one point, one of the girls slobbered all over herself and had to go to the bathroom...in order to get to the bathroom, she has to pass by me...I swear I thought she was going to dribble her slobber on me. Okay, so then they come back and they are talking about dermetology...why this is, I don't know. The girl that slobbered everywhere, decides to almost yell at the top of her lungs that her dad let the dermetologist cut a mole off her back!! Like we want to hear that crap. So, we are patiently...well kind of patiently...okay so very impatiently waiting for the movie start and the freakin' screen freezes up. So, slobber girls says, and I quote, "Maybe it's the rain." Is she serious? OMG, I wanted to slap her...and that is very hard to make me wanna do something like that.
So, the movie was so awesome...I'm ready to see it again. I honestly cannot wait to own the dvd and buy the shirts, jewelry, bags...whatever they decide to sell at Wal-Mart. I'm about to start reading Breaking Dawn, but I'm also reading Stephanie Myer's Midnight Sun...it's Twilight, except from Edward's perspective. You can find it on her website....it's not finished yet, but it will get published one day.
Well, I'm off and up to get some cleaning done and then hopefully tan by the pool. Bye for now.
~LC~

No comments:
Post a Comment