So, when Anthony and I went to see Eclipse, I brought up about how much money Stephenie Meyer had made writing them. We started talking somemore about it, and I said something about me writing. Of course, he said that you have to have skill to writing...he compared it to him playing hockey just because he can ice skate. Anyways, yesterday I went down to the pool to tan, and I was reading Breaking Dawn. After awhile, I put the book down, and not long after, thoughts and ideas just started flowing through my head. I had to hurry up and get back home so I could start writing. I don't want to post my work to the internet, but if you are somewhat interested in it, let me know and I can e-mail a piece of it. I'm about to get started on somemore.
Today will be a long day...I can feel it. Anthony has a doctor appointment at 2:00pm and then we have to go grocery shopping. Good thing cause I need some Dr. Peppers lol. I want to go pick up the girls today, but I know they are just having so much fun with MawMaw. We will see. I still have some organizing to do in their room, which was the purpose of them going over there. Anyway, I'm going to go write before we have to leave and go get things done today. Bye for now.
~LC~
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment