
So, today was very lazy. The girls are with MawMaw, so I got to relax all day. I did clean and do some laundry, so I was productive. Last night, Anthony and I watched Shutter Island. It was so not what I thought it was going to be, but it was still a really good movie. I love Leonardo DiCaprio. He is an amazing actor. I remember the first time I ever saw him in a movie, was What's Eating Gilbert Grape. I really thought that he was mentally challenged. He did such a good job with his role. One of today's best actors.
Today, I took time out to watch a movie that I've been wanting to see since I saw the previews. Remember Me with Robert Pattinson. It was such a wonderful movie. Great love story, bringing family together, sticking close to friends, and not giving up. I cried through the whole movie almost, especially the end. I just couldn't believe how it ended. It boggles my mind and it makes me sad at the same time. I am still in utter shock that they thought it was a good way to end this movie. But, there is nothing I can do about it, except watch it again...and believe me, I will.
We just finished watching Step Brothers, which is an all-time favorite of mine. Anthony is already passed out and I'm missing my girls really bad. I'm miss laying them down for bad and Natalie doing whatever she can to keep herself awake. I miss Miley crying in the middle of the night and crawling into our room for me to hold her. I miss Natalie making her way into our room some time during the night and getting in bed with me. I miss being completely uncomfortable trying to sleep between Miley and Natalie and waking up with my back aching and my shoulders sore. I miss not getting to sleep past 7:30am because Miley is up for the day and ready to go. I miss doing schoolwork with Natalie and then painting afterwards. I miss cuddling up on the couch with Natalie and watching New Moon because she loves Edward. I miss all of that. That's what being a mother is about. It's about doing everything all for your kids. It's no longer about you anymore...only those precious little girls that need me and need their daddy. I love them so much. Like all kids, they can push your buttons and drive insande and leave you at the end of the day wanting to pull your hair out, but they are so special and want you to love them and they love you no matter what. Boy, I think I'm going to cry now. I'm going to bed so I can get some rest and dream about my babies. I love you Natalie and Miley..."Bye-o-Bye, Bye-o-baby-bye...daddy's gone a huntin' to get a little rabbit skin, to wrap his little babies in." Goodnight, girls.
~LC~

No comments:
Post a Comment