So, we went to the doctor for Anthony and they are checking him for diabetes. It does run in his family. He has an unquenchable thirst, he is fatigued, and very irritable lately. I believe that is what is, but he is hoping that it ins't. We go back in a week for all his lab results, so please pray that it isn't diabetes because he is really nervous about that. It was a long visit, but I have to say that I am very proud of Natalie and Miley...they were so well behaved. We were there from 1:00pm to 3:30pm. I thought we were never going to get out of there. I like Dr. Harvey, though, she is super nice and she really seems to care about her patients. She also gave him Advair to help his asthema. He uses his inhaler once a day and she said that is excessive, so this is supposed to keep him from needing to use it so much and also help his snoring lol.
I made a trip to Wal-Mart today to get diapers for Miley, and they were all out of size 3's...what is that? I had to get size 4's but I know they are going to be big on her...oh well. I got her some more babyfood...she loves Ham and Pineapples and Apples and Blueberries. Both of the girls are sleeping right now. Anthony is playing Call of Duty. It's so peaceful right now.
The girls are going to MawMaw's on Sunday night after church, and Angela will be coming home with me. I am going to miss them so much, but at least this will give me a chance to go work out and tan by the pool. Plus, I'll get some much needed uninterrupted sleep. Both of the girls usually end up in bed with us at night, so I don't sleep so well because they both like to sleep on either side of me and I can't get comfortable. Speaking of, although this has nothing to do with what I was just talking about lol, I got a sudden craving for a pickle. Think I'll quit writing and go get me one lol. Bye for now!
~LC~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment