background

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eclipse


Tonight is the night. Eclipse at 12:01am with my wonderful husband. I am so glad that he is going with me, even though he hates it. He is so amaizng. I love him sooo much. I am so excited about tonight. I need to drive to Wal-Mart and see about getting an Eclipse shirt, if Anthony won't kill me for spending money lol. I doubt he will care. I also need to find a Half Price Books store to take a couple books there so I can get Breaking Dawn and start reading it NOW. I was so sad when I finished Eclipse because it was over. I could read those books forever...they never have to end. It makes me even sadder to know that after Breaking Dawn...that's it...no more Twilight Saga...how devestating is that?


I am glad that I have no house cleaning to do today. I did it all yesterday, so today as once again been a really lazy day. I just don't know what to do with myself when I don't have the girls here. They are supposed to stay with MawMaw until Friday, but I don't know. I will probably want them back sooner than that. If it wasn't for going to see Eclipse tonight, I would be getting them today, but then I wouldn't have a babysitter for us to go, so I would end up having to go by myself. That would be awkward.


Well, I think I am going to go to Wal-Mart now and Half Price Books then I will go lay out by the pool and maybe go do some exercising in the gym. But, mostly, I just really want a tan. Bye for now.


~LC~

No comments:

Post a Comment