background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First Blog

Okay, so I had a blog before, but I never really kept up with it. This time I plan on doing it. I really enjoy writing, and there is never a dull moment in my life, so I will always have something to write about. So, I really hope you enjoy reading about all the wonderful things in my life.

I'm sitting here right now while Anthony plays with Natalie, Miley and Dash (the newest additon to our family, our weenie dog). Dash is 8 weeks old and she is so adorbale. Natalie loves her so much. She carries her everywhere and always wants to take her with us where ever we go. Miley is not quite as fond of her as Natalie is...I am not either. In fact, I really could do without a puppy, but I know that once she gets house broken, it will be much easier to take care of her.

Let me tell you about my family, since after all, this is a new blog. My name is Lauren...I go by LC, I am 24 and a stay-at-home mom. I love being at home with my girls...they are such a blessing to me. I wouldn't want anything different in my life. I didn't know that when I got pregnant with Natalie that I would be ready for kids, but I couldn't imagine life any other way...kids are the most wonderful gifts that could be given to you...God's precious gifts.

I am married to the most amazing man in the world. We met at church when we were 15...I knew there was something different about this boy than all the other boys I have ever met. It was when I was 17 that it hit that I was deeply in love with him. I knew he was the one I was going to marry. We got married on August 17, 2006. It was a very small, intimate wedding. That was the best day of my life, upto that point. We have been married almost 4 years, and been together about 8 years. He is a Corrections Officer for the City of Mansfield. He has been there three years. We just moved back in April to Grand Prairie. We love it here. I want to stay here for awhile...I absolutely loathe moving...lol.

Natalie Brooke was born on December 23, 2006...the same day as her dad, at 4:36am. I was in labor with her for 21 1/2 hours....4 1/2 of those hours were hard labor. I had an epiderhal, so I didn't feel a thing. I was so proud of myself. She was so beautiful. I couldn't believe that I was a mom. I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but I didn't really understand the actual meaning of being a mom until it happened. Now, Natalie is 3 1/2 going on 20 lol. She is so funny. She really thinks that she is a grown up. I have recently been working with her in some preschool books and she is doing so good. I am very proud of her. I cannot wait until she is old enough for school, so I can start homeschooling her. I really think she is going to be very smart...she already is, and I will be proud to be her teacher.

Miley Raine was born on September 16, 2009. She just turned 9 months old. She is the complete opposite of Natalie. When Natalie was born, she had blonde hair (really no hair lol) and big brown eyes. Miley has brown hair and greenish-brown eyes. She is crawling, and pulling up on stuff, and sometimes stands all by herself. She has two teeth, on the bottom, and I believe more are about to pop through. She is going to walk very, very soon, I just know it.

My family is so amazing. I love them all so much. I am very excited about posting about them and everything that goes on around here. This will be the perfect opportunity to praise my children for the things they do, and also to vent when I'm about to loose my mind lol. Well, it's about that time to start cooking dinner for two girls and a husband who think they are starving to death, so I better end this here. Goodnight everyone....see y'all tomorrow.

~LC~

No comments:

Post a Comment