Wow, this has been a looooong morning. I woke up with a headache and very bad cramps. I have a super hard time functioning when I have cramps. Usually, Anthony really helps me out on days like these, but he has a horrible headache as well. Most of the morning we laid in bed watching Hannah Montana on the computer with Natalie. She was really enjoying herself. She loves to watch her and sing "Best of Both Worlds"...I love to watch her do that. Feeling this way, I don't know if we will do any of her school today, but if I start to feel better, then we will. She is getting so good at. She is recognizing patterns really well and she is learning to trace shapes and words. That's a work in progress and is really going to take some time, but she will get it eventually.
Last night around 9:00pm, we took the girls to the pool to swim for a little bit. Miley was loving it. She absolutely loves the water. I bet she is going to be a good swimmer one day. Natalie has gotten a little frightened of the water and I'm not sure why. She used to love it and not be afraid. She would stand on the side of the pool and jump to us or swim in her floaty all by herself, but now she won't. I am working with her on it, though.
You know, we have been having problems with our internet and being able to get online with the PS3, so I called our internet provider and I was on the phone for almost an hour when we got disconnected, so I waited for a phone call back, but never got one. So, I called back and had to sit through all the troubleshooting again....so two hours later, I was told it should work. So, we hung up and tried it again....guess what? It didn't work. So, I called back, once again, but I told this guy that I was NOT sitting through another hour of troubleshooting. Finally, he put in an order to send us a new modem, which will be here on Monday. Plus, since we have been having problems with our modem almost since the day we got it, he gave us a $20 credit towards our next bill, so that will really help us out a lot. I would have liked more of a credit, but I'm not one to argue...I just take what I get.
Tomorrow is Becky's house warming. My mom will be picking me up to go with her. I'm actually really looking forward to it. I can't wait to go. Then, Sunday night will be Natalie's first time to go do Pee Wee Patch. She is going to love it, I just know it. I'm hoping Anthony will end up going with me tomorrow night, too. After church gets out, Angela will be coming home with us, and we will be dropping off Natalie and Miley with MawMaw until probably Wednesday. It's a much needed break for me. And then, of course on Tuesday....ECLIPSE!!! Yay. It is going to be amazing!
Well, I'm going to get out of her. I don't know if we have plans today, but I think Anthony wanted to go to his grandparents house, so I'm going to go wake him up and see if he still feels like going. Bye for now.
~LC~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment