All I wanted to do this morning was sleep in just a little bit. Normally, I can do this. Natalie is very good about going into her room with Miley and just playing and coming to get me if I'm needed. Well, this morning, she decided that she wanted to be little miss creative and draw me some art...on the walls!!! Thank goodness it was just dry erase marker. It came off very easily with my Gain dry detergent and a sponge on the non-scrubbing side. So, if you ever have this problem, now you know how to get it off your walls. I was so livid with her because it is not like her to do that. The very first time she ever drew on a wall with crayon, she got a spankin' and couldn't use crayons for weeks, and she never did it again after that. She started crying this morning and said she was sorry. I couldn't stay mad long lol. Now, I have to give her a bath because the marker is also all over her legs.
My stepmom and nephew are possibly coming by today. She came by yesterday, and we had a good time. I made fish sticks and mashed potatoes for lunch. It was a lot of fun. I miss getting to spend time with her. I also miss getting to spend time with my mom. Saturday, me and my mom, my step sister, Mary, and my girls are supposed to go to lunch. That will be a fun time. My aunt Becky is having a house warming party that day, too, so if my mom will pick me up and take me and bring me home, I would like to go as well. Her house is beautiful...I will post pictures of it if I get to go. I don't really do a lot of things with my family, mostly because we just don't have the time or the money, but I would like to start making the time to do these things with them.
Later on today, Anthony has a doctor's appointment. I hope it goes well. We are trying to get the doctor to prescribe him time off so he can get a vacation. He has not had one vacation since he started working there three years ago. His time always gets denied. I am so blessed to have a husband that will get up and go to work to take care of his family. I couldn't imagine what it is like to go to work where you have to deal with rude inmates who just love to push your buttons. I love taking care of him when comes home, and knowing that he is coming home to a clean house and having dinner cooked for him. I love him so much.
One more thing before I go. I am having a hard time containing my excitment. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse opens up Tuesday, June 29, at 12:01am...me and Angela are going together. I cannot wait. It is going to be amazing. I am still reading the book. I have 13 chapters to get through before Tuesday. I believe I can do it.
Oh, and I started my class at Ashford University...all online classes, on Tuesday. It is going really well. I have already finished my assignments for this week. I am going to start on next weeks assignments today. I have to write an argument paper. I'm not sure what it's going to be on, but I think I'm going to write it on Abortion. I am 100% against it and I love stating my opinion on it. I have written many papers for school on abortion. Well, I am going to go now and play some Call of Duty with Anthony and spend some time with the girls. Bye for now.
~LC~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment