Today started out good. When I woke up, my back didn't hurt like it normally does. Only a little bit today. I didn't have a headache like I usually do, so today has started out awesome. Miley and Natalie are watching Ice Age. Natalie is loosing her patience waiting to go to MawMaw's. She keeps asking like every five minutes, "Can I got to MawMaw's now?" It's funny. Last night she started telling some crazy stories. She told me she had to go to the school to pick up her two kids and then try to go find her husband at his work because she lost him. It was hilarious. She sounded so grownup.
I may take them swimming today, I don't know for sure yet. It's going to be a warm day and swimming always tires them out. But, I do need to do some laundry before I do anything else. I despise laundry. I wish it could do itself, but oh well, the job of a stay-at-home mom is never ending. The best part is being able to all the time with my girls that I want. I'm not in any rush to run out the door off to work...I really get to bond with them, and that is the most awesome thing in the world.
My mom should be coming sometime after 3pm to pick me up and take me to my Aunt Becky's house warming party. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I don't get to spend a whole lot of time with my mom's side of the family, so this will nice....and it will be a good thing too. It's nice to just get together with family and chat and have some good laughs...it keeps you close, even if you don't see them often.
I have 6 more chapters to read in Eclipse and I have only four days to do it. Can it be done with my busy schedule coming up? You bet it can. I refuse to see the movie before I finish the book. I will finish it in the theater before the movies starts if I have to. Tuesday night is going to be so awesome. The rest of the week will be awesome as well. Sunday night, Angela will be coming over. Monday we are going to go get some hair dye to do highlights on here...this should be fun because I have never done highlights on anyone...it's going to get messy, I can sense this. Tuesday, we will probably go to Wal-Mart and pick up some Eclipse shirts to wear to the showing. Gotta be ready for it, right. Last year, for New Moon, I didn't wear anything to support it, but this year is going to be different...hopefully...if i don't have the money, I won't spend it, obviously, so we will just have to see. Thank goodness the tickets have already been bought.
Well, Miley is starting to get fussy, so I'm going to go make her a bottle and lay her down. She's been up kinda early, so she is getting really sleepy. She is glaring at me right now...probably thinking "I'm crying, why aren't you picking me up?" Anyway, gotta run, she's super mad now. Bye for now.
~LC~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment