background

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bad News

So....I was just informed that Angela cannot come stay with me to go see Eclipse...I'm sad. But, Anthony is going to take her place and go with me, even though he thinks that it is extremely stupid. That really means a lot to me, that he would do something he hates just to make me happy with something I love. I am going to owe him one lol.

Good news, though, is that at American Airlines Center there is this little party thing for the premier of Eclipse and they are going to be showing Twilight and New Moon there. There is going to be a red carpet and some people from Eclipse will be there, as well. I am going to go with my sister and I may take my oldest daughter, but not sure yet. It's from 4pm to midnight...this is going to be a long night, but sooo worth it. I can't wait. Thank you Anthony for watching Miley so I can go do this.

Well, gotta go finish cleaning before my sister gets here...yay!!!

~LC~

No comments:

Post a Comment