
Gosh, I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted. Time flies by so fast. A lot has been going on lately, that I just haven't had time to sit down and write. First things first, school is going great. My first two weeks worth of assignments has been graded. I'm making a 90...so proud of myself. My arguement paper on abortion was graded and I got 13.2 points out of 15. My teacher said that I am a very good writer. That makes me feel good. I'm working on my third week of assignments....I have gotten two done and have two more to go. I can't believe I only have two weeks left for this course. I can't wait to see what my next course will be.
Natalie and Miley went to MawMaw's back on Tuesday and I picked up Miley yesterday. Natalie wanted to stay a little longer. Miley is getting two more teeth on the top, now, and MawMaw said she took three steps at her house, but I have yet to see her take any, so I don't know about that. She's not even 10 months old yet. But, I think she will be walking soon...she stands up all by herself without holding on to anything. She is getting big way too fast : (.
My sister had surgery...a hysterectomy, on Wednesday. She made it through the surgery just fine and is at home now. I'm glad everything is okay. Hopefully she won't be in any more pain after having this done.
I'm been looking for jobs since yesterday. It's just time that I start working to help ends meet...at least until Anthony gets his truck paid off. I have sent out over 60 resumes since yesterday, and I have one interview lined up so far on Monday. I hope next week the calls start rolling in. My last resort is going to be waitressing. I used to waitress at Cheddars, and it was fun, not going to lie, but it doesn't bring in enough money. I don't make the greatest tips. I'm hoping for a nice office job. Maybe being in college will help me get a job quicker.
Fourth of July was awesome. We had so much fun out at Anthony's dad's. Natalie had a blast with all the fireworks. We got a really good deal on them too. She was afraid to hold any of the sparklers for awhile, but she finally gave in. I got a really good picture of her with one. It was the only one I could get because it was too dark.
One more thing before I go do laundry...I talked to Anthony and pretty soon we are going to renew our vows. I'm thinking we will do it when we get income tax. It's actually going to be like a real wedding, since I didn't get to have one with all my friends and family. I'm going to go to David's Bridal and get me a dress there. I'm going to ask Krysteena to be my Maid of Honor. It's going to be awesome. I really can't wait.
Well, duty calls. I have 5 hourse to get housework done before Anthony gets home. It's mostly just folding clothes and putting them up and putting up dishes, so it should only take about an hour. I'll write again soon. Bye for now.
~LC~

No comments:
Post a Comment